good boy.
Nice hat. I knew you were headed downhill when you constantly picked the squishy bike during the mancation.You should hook up with shouse. I hear he has a nice motor bicycle too.
you don't even know the half of it ...i'm quitting my job and taking a month off before starting a new one. and i think i might spend most of the time in crested butte. heheh. crested butte.
So... Still in Ft Fun, or elsewhere? Is this channel secure?
this channel is secure. and yes. still here in town.yesssss.
So cb sounds good and all, bu why limit yourself to one locale? I've got a real good guidebook to the Salida area...Saturday, Memorial Day weekend, Lyons?
damnit update yer blog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice hat.
I knew you were headed downhill when you constantly picked the squishy bike during the mancation.
You should hook up with shouse. I hear he has a nice motor bicycle too.
you don't even know the half of it ...
i'm quitting my job and taking a month off before starting a new one. and i think i might spend most of the time in crested butte.
heheh. crested butte.
So... Still in Ft Fun, or elsewhere?
Is this channel secure?
this channel is secure. and yes. still here in town.
yesssss.
So cb sounds good and all, bu why limit yourself to one locale? I've got a real good guidebook to the Salida area...
Saturday, Memorial Day weekend, Lyons?
damnit update yer blog.
Post a Comment