Here we go the spring classics are upon us, yes!
I get all antsy just thinking about spring bicycle races. For Seth: '96 Paris-Roubaix.
And let me tell you. There isn't much better for a lack of spirit than a pizza with feta, spinach, Sun Dried tomatoes, and pesto sauce. On an herb crust. Topped by several games of 8 ball with a smokin' hot read-headed masseuse. Oh purdy good.
Mar 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the spring classics!
I watched Gent-Wevelgem sunday a.m.:
- was super stoked that Hincapie was in the final;
- was super bummed he led it out from what looked like 400 or so m;
- was super bummed he didn't make the podium.
Streamed it live with Dutch audio and read the text updates from cyclingnews. I've never yelled at a computer monitor before. I thought George might get the w there for a minute.
He's gonna be totally on for P/R. You just watch.
Post a Comment