ladies and gentleman, may i present to you the winner of stage 18 of the giro d'italia. what a friggin' stud. he tore the legs off of the cricket (among others) coming out of a break to go it alone for 35k and the win - in the rain. the definition of panache.quote of the day from the velonews coverage:
"When I attacked, my sport director said, ‘Oh, that’s a little too far.’ But I saved some strength for the final kilometers."

1 comment:
Man he is a stud. I, like, you have been reinvigorated in my interest in the big tours with this year's Giro.
I really think its gotten more interesting because doping has gotten cut way, way down. If I were a ProTour cyclist and was doping and be a nervous wreck 24/7. You couldn't even perform right under that kind of strain. I think its finally getting cleaned up. . . .
Post a Comment