saturday, december 1st. pictures courtesy of my buddy dean k.


avalanche!!
-----------------------------------
good first day. coverage got better as the hours went by, and i think this storm will set us up as a good base for the rest of the season. avy conditions did exist (see above photo.) and the forecast for sunday wasn't any better. so i stayed home and rode a bike and did some things around the house instead of going out for a second tasting. good thing too, a guy got caught and buried not far from where we were on saturday. report here.


3 comments:
Dang, man, I envy your snow adventures. I dream of stuff like that. In some ways it beats bike racing by a long shot . . .
we've had some flurries but nothing with any guts. we had ice on saturday. looking forward to xc ski action.
Glad to see your post. I thought you skied near where that avy happened.
Post a Comment