Nov 10, 2005

4 random things

no. 1. this doesn't make sense to me ....

no. 2. lets hear it for snobbery!

no. 3. another mystery press release that landed in my inbox this morning. what i want to know is where can i get an "indefinate delivery/indefinate quantity contract" for $10 billion with the usaf.

and finally no. 4. yes, mike tyson in the news once again. man, i totally forgot that he had threatened to eat lennox lewis' kids. goddamn thats funny. also funny is what he told donovan ruddock before a fight in 1991: "Everyone knows you're a transvestite and you love me. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend. I can't wait to get my hands on a pretty thing like you".

1 comment:

S. Smith said...

haha! Dude, that is so funny about him eating kids. I read an interview with him in Playboy a few years back and the interviewee called him the "darkest, most disturbed" sports figure he'd ever met.

 
----------------- ------------------